- "X" Pattern top section nearest handle.
- Brick pattern middle
- "Fox and Geese" lower section nearest blade
- Four 13P x 12B "Perfect Herringbone" knots to cover the transitions. ("Perfect" is their name, because it is a single strand Herringbone Knot , not a critic, it is not tied as a turks head then a second turks head interwooven in a herringbone pattern, rather the final knot is tied directly, just as a "true gaucho" differs from a gaucho/fan )
- JD's cloud knot on the blade.
Decorated Paddles, Bellropes, Boatswain's Lanyards, Anchors & Mats etc
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 4:47 pm
- **Supporting Member**
- Has thanked: 240 times
- Been thanked: 149 times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest